- Name Terri Bracali
2. Where do you live? Waterford Michigan
3. How many children do you have? 2 Ages? 3 and 4.5
4. How long have you lead an active lifestyle? Since I was 5 years old!!
5. Has your focus or priorities changed about exercise since having kids? I don’t think so Explain. I’m actually do more different things now. I want my boys to be physically active and healthy so I lead by example. And as a mom it brings me to remember what my mom always told me. She would let me sign up for a team but I could never quit until the season was over. Too many teammates counting on me. My boys will know the same rule!!
6. What is your favorite type of exercise? My new obsession is crossfit and Lori Harder exercise plan. Both are never boring!!!
7. What have you taught your children about exercise? Yes!! My boys ask to see my muscles all the time.
8. How do you stay motivated to keep fit/active? Having to chase after my boys and bad guys!! And a friend my have just talked me into a bikini contest next year! Yikes. That’s motivation for sure!!
9. One tip or piece of advice you can offer other moms to get their kids moving? Just take a look around you. That is all I need to do. My heart breaks when I see an obese child. One, to know how unhealthy they will be as adults and two, to know the torment they will endure from other children
10. If you blog, please leave your link with a brief description. I wish I had the time!!
Thanks Terri! I first “met” Terri online on a fitness forum. Thankfully, we have been able to meet up in real life several times in the past few years. 🙂