I have been tagged… 🙂
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. I hate bananas. I try to eat 1 a year and I fail every time. Nasty!
2. I currently have a white purse and am embarrassed to carry it in public. I don’t fully understand the “rules”, but I think I am breaking it.
3. I enjoy watching movies that I shouldn’t- Like Mean Girls 1 and 2. Anything with Mandy Moore in it.
4. I used to watch every scary movie made. I loved Nightmare on Elm Street ( the first one), but think I would be too scared to watch it now.
5. If I looked semi normal bald, I would shave my head in a heart beat. I hate my hair.
6. I was born into a family with a history of addictions ( both sides) and I choose natural endorphin’s as my drug of choice. 🙂
7. I always wanted 4 kids, but would feel complete with one more(3). Just as long as he/she was of normal weight and not 11 lbs. 😉
8. I have 1 tattoo ( trampy stampy) and want to add to it, but cannot for the life of me figure out what to add!
9. I guess my other addiction would be fitness/health related magazines. They all say practically the same thing, but that does not stop me from buying them!
10. My husband and I met at a gym-go figure. I may have asked him out first.
11. I love all kinds of music and shunned country music for a long time. It’s growing on me ( thanks to my 7-year-old).
The 11 questions I have to answer
1 Did you have a childhood nickname? YES What was it? Little Mama and BABY GRAPES
2. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done while driving? Ate a salad
3. Do you have any strange phobias?NOt really.. What are they? the usual things..spiders and heights
4. If you could travel to anyplace right now without worrying about finances or how long you are gone, where would you go? anywhere warm Why? because my last real vacation was to key West (honeymoon) and it was warm- I like warm!
5. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? New Year’s Eve
6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? (Paris) Oooh La La by Grace and the Nocturnals Why? It’s fun and my son learned to pronounce his L’s by singing this song. They used to sound like W’s.
7. If you had to move to another state right now, where would you move and why? That’s a tough one, I don’t really want to leave MI.
8. Salty or sweet? Sweet What is your favorite? I love candy…Hot Tamales
9. Do you have any pets? Yes What are they are? Drake 8 yr. old chocolate lab and Cali an old cat.
10. Snow or rain? Pick your poison. Rain is better!
11. Name someone you would love to meet right now, who is currently living? Why would you like to meet them? I stink and can’t think of anyone…..
The Questions the TAGGED people have to answer
1. What is your worst habit?
2. What is your favorite race distance?
3. What music is on your iPod that you don’t want anyone to know about?
4. What is your favorite season and why?
5. If you had $2000 and had to spend it on yourself in 8 hours; how would you spend it?
6. Name one thing that freaks you out.
7. If you graduated from college were/are using your major?
8. If you could pick any job on Earth, what would that be.
9. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
10. What’s a fond childhood memory?
11. Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
The Tagged people
Sami @ The freckledfoodie
Chrissy @ boermanramblings.blogspot.com/
Lindsey @ Cardio Pizza
Gina @ Slow is the New Fast
Andi @ Mom.Wife.Fitness.LIFE
Tara @ A Daily Dose of Fit
Sara @ Love Yourself Naked
Jennifer @ Mom’s Running It!
Run Mom @ Secrets of A Running Mom
Ellen @ Undercover Runner Eats