What: FIFTH THIRD RIVER BANK RUN CAMP
When: Various starting dates depending on what distance you want ( 5k, 10k, or 25k)
*first training run for the 25K is this Saturday at the Spartan Stores YMCA, run begins at 8 am.
Why: Because it’s awesome! Andi and I will be participating in the 25k training!! 🙂
Where: Long runs will take place at one of the 4 YMCA’s in the Grand Rapids area, these begin at 8am on Saturday mornings. Speed workouts will take place at 6pm on Tuesdays at the SE YMCA
More reasons you should sign up for this running camp:
- Team leaders for all paces
- Manzella hatchback gloves
- Training schedule, resource notebook and weekly clinics
- VIP Room at Devos Place on race day
- Child care available for additional fee*
- Saturday morning post-run food
- 10% Gazelle Sports discount card
- Fun group atmosphere
We can’t wait to get started!
Sign up online at GazelleSports.com/Training
email Michelle Staal for more information: mstaal@GazelleSports.com
RBR Training Flyer 2012 (2) Click the link to view the flyer……..